Monday, September 30, 2013

The Mighty Boosh Band, Together Again!


So, The Mighty Boosh Band performed last night as the Soho Theater in London and will again tonight in preparation for Festival Supreme, which is in 20 days. There were several posts this morning on Tumblr about the show. I believe The Soho only seats about 150 people, so it's a pretty intimate venue and the audience gets a chance to interact with the people on stage. I knew Dave was going with be with them, but I wondered about Ollie. I don't know why I'm so excited to see him there (since I'll never get to see them live), but I am. Mike is supposed to be there for tonight's performance. I don't think Rich is joining them until LA, but I might be wrong. Anyway, I'm so happy to see them all together again! X

No comments:

Post a Comment