Monday, March 28, 2016

An Evening With Noel Fielding--In Chicago


I had hoped to have lots of brilliant photos from Saturday night to post this week, but it didn't really happen. Several reasons, actually. For one, my camera is on its last leg. And of course, they didn't allow photos during the show. Now, some people were brave and did, but I wasn't taking the chance of getting kicked out. And, although we waited outside for a while, we heard the crew wasn't coming out for several hours, and we didn't hang around. Some of them that did still didn't get to meet him. It would have been a bonus, yes, but at the same time, the show was amazing and we got to sit in the second row, so I was only about 20 feet from him and I'm just going to revel in that (for the rest of my life!).  [X]

No comments:

Post a Comment